Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sweet Milk Key Lime Pineapple Cookie Cake Thing-a-ma-jigs



Ohmygosh these are good.  Good thing I'm biking 100 miles tomorrow.  Do you ever get that sweet craving?  But it's raining, so you're just going to play the game 'what ingredients do I have on my shelf that I can make a cookie with'?  No?  Just me?  Weird.  Anyways, here is what happened on this rainy not getting out of pj's, yet, day.  I looked up a recipe, but mutilated it so much that I'm calling it mine.  Cut out a few things.  Added a few more.  (No shortening, but oil instead.  No sugar, but pineapple.  Totally normal.)

Ingredients:
1 egg
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 C fresh diced pineapple
1/4 C canola oil
1/4 C key lime juice
2 tsp cream of tarter
1 C flour
1 C rolled oats

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.  Mix all of the things in a bowl.  Use cookie baller thing to scoop onto cookie sheet.  (This makes them stay round and almost like cake balls.)  Bake for 12 minutes.  Cool.  Devour.


No comments:

Post a Comment